In Big Ten (eleven) action yesterday, #23 MSU beat up on non conference inter state rival Detroit Mercy - LINK

Tonight Illinois travels to improving Wisconsin. Ill Pregame site

In the Hoosier state tonight a cross town rivalry game between Butler and IUPUI in downtown Indy. Link Though both teams are struggling, this is an always intense, competitive game.

Over Coffee
Yesterday, I called and inquired about getting tickets to the Big Ten Women's tournament in Indianapolis in March. You would have thought I was from Mars asking for directions in dealing with the Conseco Fieldhouse Ticket Office. The gentleman there had no clue about what I was asking for, what he needed to do to help me and he had the customer service skills of a slug. Nevertheless, I persevered and, thanks to Ticketmaster, have my seats reserved in my favorite seats at Conseco. Club level - Row 1 against the glass near the handicapped access ramp. Today I will schedule the vacation days for Thursday and Friday and I'm all set! Hard to believe it is only 7 weeks away! The Thursday session is always the best day with fans from all the teams converging on Indy, Conseco, the local pubs and Circle Center Mall. My favorite time of the year for in-state site-seeing (if you know what I mean!) ;-)

Peace!



No comments: