Minnesota sells out Williams Arena ! A huge statement for how far this program has come and just proves that the Big Ten (eleven) strongly supports women's hoops. Sellout

Indiana at Michigan notes - a key match up Saturday for both teams. IU/MICH

In addition to the big game in Minnesota other Big Ten (eleven) Action on Sunday:
Purdue travels to Illinois
Penn State visits Wisconsin
Ohio State travels to Northwestern

Over coffee
Ahh...the weekend is finally here! I look forward to the weekends to catch up on women's' hoops that I miss during the week because of that nagging obligation called work. But, thanks to a wonderful invention that came to our house over Christmas, I am able to catch up on all the games I have missed. This wonderful creation is called TIVO and it didn't take me long to get hooked.

It's simple, really. You create a Wish List of what you'd like to see and, like magic, TIVO records it whenever it comes on - regardless of channel or time. So all those 2 AM west coast games that play during the week on Fox Sports West or ESPN2 are now captured for my viewing pleasure whenever I choose to watch them! Of course, I have saved the UCONN/Duke game and will be transferring that to a permanent vhs format since it is one of the three best games I recall watching.

So, if you have ever felt cheated about seeing all the programs you wanted and have no patience for programming your VCR every day, look into TIVO. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Peace!

No comments: