IU falls to Iowa - Story

Kelly Mazzante continues her assault on the Big Ten (eleven) record books with 19 points in Penn State's win over Michigan last night.
PSU/Mich Link Indiana's own Reicina Russell had 5 blocks, 4 points abnd 4 rebounds in 30 minutes.

Number 6 Minnesota cruises by Illinois 74-59 behing Janel McCarville's seventh double-double of the season. Minn/ILL game

Number 23 beats Number 22 as MSU ends Ohio States 24 game home winning streak! Story

Northwestern commits 28 turnovers against Number 9 Purdue and falls by 30 to the boilers - NW/PU Story


Number 9 Georgia gets crushed by Number 20 Auburn 72-54 - Story

Fever first round draft target Vanessa Hayden scored 14 points and grabbed 10 boards while being triple teamed last night but still her Gators fell to Number 14 LSU 74-59. FL/LSU Story

Another protential Fever first round target, Nicole Powell of Stanford was named Pac 10 POW last week. Story

Over Coffee

A big weekend coming up!! Let's see...what's available on tv...well at 2PM Saturday Creighton is playing SMS - hmmmm. At 6PM we have Baylor at Texas Tech - sounds like a potential blowout to me! 3 AM UCLA at Arizona - well TIVO will catch that one for me. Aha! Sunday! Missouri at Colorado! Auburn at Vanderbilt! Duke at Virginia! YES YES YES!!!! Oh, and I have Monday off for MLK day. Anything on? WHAT?? No kidding?? Rutgers at UCONN at 2PM. I've died and gone to heaven!!

Of course I have to do those "responsible, grown up things" too. Those always seem to interfere with fun, don't they? Things like grocery shopping, bill paying, house cleaning, car washing, pet grooming and laundry steal my time do what I really want to do - PLAY! The inner child! We all have one! I have been told that I am very much in touch with mine - maybe too much - but I still get excited to do some of the things that bring joy to my life. If I didn't have them to look forward to, I can't imagine what pleasure in life might come from! Nevertheless, I love my inner child, I venerate my inner child and I hope you are in touch with yours too! Life is short! Let's have fun!

Peace!






No comments: