Michigan beats IU at Crisler - Mich IU Story

Purdue Bounces Illinois at Champaign 58-49. PU over Ill


Minnesota beats Iowa in front of sell out crowd. Minn over Hawks

Buckeyes crush Northwestern - OUCH!

Penn St outlasted Wisconsin Sunday in what might have been the game of the week. PSU/WI

Michigan State is hosting an out of conference game at noon today against Detroit - MSU Pregame

Fever 1st round draft target Vanessa Hayden scored 22 points as Florida upset #22 Vandy 67-61 in Gainesville - Link

Over Coffee
Well, another weekend has passed and despite getting caught up in the Indianapolis Colts victory Sunday I was able to catch a few women's hoops games. The TV games were mostly disappointing as Duke crunched UNC and DePaul rolled over Cincinnati. I was thinking how nice it would be to see more SEC, Big Ten and Big Twelve games instead of Duke, Tennessee and UConn all the time. Hopefully as the season rolls along better matches will be upcoming.

Around here, the buzz continues about what the Indiana Fever will do in the free agent market and with the draft. I have been unable to secure a free agent listing so it's hard to project when we don't even know for sure who is available. The only definite I know is Merlakia Jones from Cleveland. As for the draft, I believe that Vanessa Hayden, Lindsay Whalen and Nicole Powell are all players the Fever are considering - assuming Taurassi and Beard go #1 and #2. As soon as I can get my hands on a free agent listing, I'll post it here.

Peace!



No comments: